Monday, January 01, 2007

My blog will be available in more languages

Arab|Chinese|French|German|Japanese|Korean|Portuguese|Spanish


Hi everyone,i have received some feedbacks from other readers about translating my blog to other languages so i am trying out a free tool. My blog will be available to other races in several languages thanks to Google translation tool which is still in its beta stage.I also hereby wishes all of you a Happy New Year 2007!Let's progress together in this great year ahead of us,chat soon!

p.s: Thank you,Mark! I will improve on my grammer.

Pochrich Netertainment

5 comments:

Mark Base said...

Sounds great, but you should get your English grammar sorted out before translating anything. Proof-reading is a very valuable exercise.

Happy New Year!

Pochrich said...

Thank you for your advise!I did noticed some of the translations are not going well.I will improve on it.

Happy New Year to you too!

Alvin said...

Yo! happy new year! Nice blog you have.. thanks for sharing the google tool.. i gonna add it to my blog soon at www.gathersuccess.com =)

Pochrich said...

Thank you,you have a great blog and i have enjoy trying out some of the tools you recommend.

Anonymous said...

perpetuate mellander hela vivid ioannis life impartiality mistrust hypertension pmseic ingram
lolikneri havaqatsu